Digital technology is forever evolving so it makes sense that your website does too. Here are just a few reasons why 2017 might be the year to upgrade.
- Flash – if your site was built with Flash or contains any Flash components then unfortunately it’s not Apple, mobile or SEO friendly. This limits your visitor audience considerably.
- Mobile Optimized – More people are now browsing on mobile than on desktop so your website needs to look and function on all mobile devices. It’s as simple as that.
- Slow Website – According to KISSmetrics 40% of people will abandon a website that takes more than 3 seconds to load. This issue can usually be fixed, but with older websites it can be more economical to build a new one and take advantage of faster technology.
- Bad Navigation and User Experience – Your website may have started out fresh and tidy but with years of editing and age it’s become a bit cluttered, disorganized and out of fashion. If a visitor can’t find anything or isn’t impressed they will be more likely to leave and never return.
- Blogging and Social – Are you taking advantage of the latest blogging and social networking technologies? Having these integrated into your site has become a great way to connect, build relationships and help with SEO.